- High Power Gain
- Low Noise Figure
- High Transition Frequency
- High Reliability Gold Metalisation
- Used in Instrumentation applications such as Wideband preamplifiers, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters
- Used in Communications applications such as VHF/UHF amplifiers, Log amplifiers, CATV, MATV amplifiers and Microwave amplifiers.
Noise Figure: 1.1dB
- Green:Available from stock or at low factory MOQ.
- Amber: Available on factory order with MOQ.
- Red: High factory MOQ may apply, please ask for details.
- Green: This bare die is specified and tested for use in high reliability applications.
- Amber: This bare die can meet higher reliability specifications with additional testing & qualification, please ask for details.
- Red: This bare die is not specified or specifically designed for use in high reliability applications.
- Green: This bare die is qualified for space applications or has space level qualification data, please ask for details.
- Amber: This bare die can be specified for space applications with additional testing and qualification, please ask for details.
- Red: Suitability of this bare die for space applications is unknown and requires further qualification, please ask for details.