Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough
We use Google Analytics to measure how many people use this site. We do this to make sure the site is meeting users' needs and to understand how we could improve it.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _utma stores a randomly generated number for 2 years
- _utmb stores a randomly generated number for 30 minutes
- _utmc stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
- _utmz stores a randomly generated number and anonymous information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link or a search) for 6 months
The following cookie is used to provide other normal website functions:
- asp.net_sessionid stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
If you do not wish to accept any cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, this is likely to adversely affect the functionality of websites you visit.
This Site is owned and operated by Silicon Supplies Ltd and is hosted in England. Silicon Supplies Ltd is a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 07654987,with its registered office at Trafalgar House, Wellesley Road, Tharston Industrial Estate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR15 2PD, United Kingdom. If you have any questions, comments or queries relating to the site, please let us know by any of the mechanisms in our Contact page.
2.0 Your use of the Site
You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.You must not use the Site to:
- Download any material posted by us that you know, or reasonably should know, should not be copied or otherwise used;
- Impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your identity or status;
- Hack into the Site or any other related computer system, make excessive traffic demands, deliver viruses or otherwise engage in any other behaviour that may reasonably be expected to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Site or any other web site or damage or destroy the reputation of Silicon Supplies, its employees, agents or any third party;
- Collect and process others personal data or advertise or offer to sell goods or services.
3.0 Trading Terms
Please click for a copy of our standard trading terms and conditions.
The following disclaimers apply to all users of this site:
4.1 Electrical data
The electrical parameter information supplied in this website shall in no event be regarded as a guarantee of conditions or characteristics. With respect to any examples or hints given herein, any typical values stated herein and/or any information regarding the application of the device, Silicon Supplies Ltd hereby disclaims any and all warranties and liabilities of any kind.
4.2 Mechanical data
Product mechanical data is supplied for general information only and is believed to be correct at the time of publication. Silicon Supplies Ltd hereby disclaims any and all warranties and liabilities with respect to the use of mechanical data. Product changes can be made without notification from raw material suppliers. Therefore for critical applications, the customer is advised to verify mechanical data, prior to processing. Supplemental non-disclosure agreements may be required by some vendors prior to supply of certain mechanical data.
4.3 Commercial data
Commercial information is supplied for general information only and shall in no event be regarded as a guarantee of product availability, minimum order quantity or delivery time. With respect to any indicators given herein and/or any information regarding the commercial supply of the product, Silicon Supplies Ltd hereby disclaims any and all warranties and liabilities of any kind.