Standard bare die products
General purpose die characterized for use in high reliability applications spanning hybrid circuits, Multi-Chip-Modules (MCM) and ceramic packages.
Where a specific function is not in the product range it can potentially be developed and added. (Subject to commercial criteria)
EOL / Obsolete bare die replacements
Drop-in direct electrical and mechanical replacement of obsolete or EOL (End-Of-Life) die products still needed for long term programs.
- Exhausted stocks
- Provenance of aftermarket stock presents risk
- Pricing on residual inventory becomes commercially prohibitive.
Discrete & IC bare die design
Custom design and production of Discrete and ASIC bare die. We use a variety of different wafer fabs based on required process technology and own our product.
- Specific electrical and functional requirements
- Improvement on an existing product functionality
- Integration of multiple components into a single monolithic solution
- Making a function available in die form which available elsewhere only in the packaged form.